|Earn college credit for your summer camp job! Many universities
offer internship credit in various fields like parks and recreation, education, child development,
tourism, etc. Contact your school for more information.
learn about summer camp jobs
Earn your College Credit at Camp
We would like to extend a warm welcome to everyone visiting us through our association with the CEIA.
- Students looking for a life changing internship must first apply to work at summer camp.
If you are selected, your camp directors will assist you in completing the necessary requirements for your internship.
Please read more about this opportunity below.
- Administrators who would like more information about GreatCampJobs.com can
send us a note. We'll be happy to help.
Make a difference in a child's life while gaining valuable skills and experience for your future profession.
If you are studying education, sports or exercise management, coaching, counseling, or nursing, camp provides an unbeatable summer
Our camp professionals will assist you in processing the necessary paperwork, provide detailed feedback and further your training
in your chosen field.
How Internships at Summer Camp Work
Summer internships at camp last for two months. During this time, interns will gain over 300 hours of experience working with children.
Summer Interns receive a stipend, travel allowance to and from camp, plus housing and all meals. Interns will also be given time
for the necessary reports and mentoring throughout the summer.
How to Apply
If earning college credit is a priority for you, first consult with your college's Career Services office about internship requirements.
You may also need to speak with the head of your academic department.
If your college does allow you to earn summer internship credit while working at camp, you'll need to:
For more information contact Sue Baldwin at GreatCampJobs.com.
- Apply for a job at camp this summer and let the camp know you plan on completing an internship.
- Accept the job that is right for you and bring the necessary paperwork to camp.
- Complete the internship and return the paperwork to the appropriate administrator at your school.
We are proud members of